Nandos | Franchise Restaurant Specialist
To coach and mentor restaurant managers in optimal restaurant management for maximum revenue generation whilst ensuring compliance of all operational, brand and legal requirements.
· Must have knowledge of restaurant operations including people, product and customer processes.
· To monitor the operational indicators of the restaurant,as well of the CAR reports from the system plan to improve results and meet Nando's standards
· To ensure that restaurants maintain clean and hygienic working environment at all times according to Nandos's policies and procedures
· To ensure and facilitate compliance of all operational standards
· Follow the appropriate breach protocol in conjuction with the Operations Manager in the event of non-compliance to brand standards
· To mentor restaurant managers in ensuring that corrective action to ensure operational excellence is implemented
· To manage customer complaints and ensure that they have been adequately resolved within the brand standard time frames
· To identify specific needs of the restaurant and facilitate the introduction and support of representatives from other disciplines (such as marketing,training,HR,property,supply chain,etc.) to ensure resolution
· To conduct audits on the Back Office System to ensure to ensure that ensure that turnover is being accurately reported
· Assist in any special projects that may arise as well as suggesting ways of improving store turnover
· Recommend operational improvements where shortfalls are identified,to help improve efficiency of operations.
· The applicant must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Tourism and Hospitality as well as a valid driver's license.
· A background in Training and/or a valid BQA accreditation and Regional Management Experience will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 3-5 years required
We would pay successful candidates competitive salaries commensurate with rates in the industry.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and can make a positive contribution to the company,send your CV,covering letter and references to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
P/Bag BO 270
or email to: wb.oc.sodnan@tnemtiurcer
or hand deliver to:
Gaborone International Commerce Park
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2019