Executive Catering | Fleet Manager
Executive Catering is a 100% citizen owned company with close to 20 years trade experience in the catering, events decor and events management industry. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with superior service tailor-made to suit our client's needs. We are looking for a highly organised individual who can work with our team of experienced drivers to minimise fleet expenditure and meet and/or exceed organisational goals; whilst maintaining the highest possible level of service delivery to our valued customers.
· Develop efficient driver schedules to maximise service delivery
· Registration and licensing of all company vehicles.
· Develop and implement strategies for greater fuel efficiency
· Maintain detailed records for vehicle maintenance (servicing and inspection).
· Schedule regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency and reduce down-time.
· Ensure that all company vehicles are compliant with statutory regulations.
· Ensure that all drivers have required licences and permits to transport loads to customer destinations.
· Ensure that all drivers & vehicles comply with company Fleet Management & SHE policies and procedures.
· Contribute to increase business operational efficiency.
Experience and Qualifications
· At least a certificate in logistics or occupational health and safety.
· Min. of 1-year relevant work experience, (preferably in a supervisory role).
· Attention to detail.
· Outstanding organisational skills.
· Decisive and solution oriented.
· Valid Driver's licence (Class B).
· Strong communication skills, proficient use of English and Setswana (written and spoken).
· Great interpersonal skills and an effective team player.
· Flexibility of work schedule.
We offer competitive remuneration packages. If you have excellent work ethic; display accountable and adaptable behaviour then Executive Catering is the place for you!
Interested applicants should submit their detailed CV, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter with reference - Fleet Manager by the 10th February 2019 to;
HR Manager - Executive Catering
P. 0. Box 943, Gaborone Plot 6153
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.