Botswana Life | Financial Advisor
To contribute to Botswana Life Insurance Limited revenue growth by offering financial advice and solutions to both existing and new clients through diverse life products and services. The role also exists to execute other acquisition activities to maximize profitability of the customer base within branch locality.
• O ’level, BGCSE, IGCSE
• Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business-related qualification
• Certificate of Proficiency (COP-Long Term)
• Own Transport
What the Positions Offer?
• A highly competitive and attractive commission structure and benefits
• Performance based incentive programs
• Access to accredited training and development programs
• Supportive leadership and full time career opportunities
• A great environment in which to excel
Interested applicants should submit their applications, comprehensive CV and certified copies of academic certificates no later than Friday, 22 May 2020 to;
Opportunities Available in:
Gaborone, Lobatse, Jwaneng, Palapye, Selebi Phikwe, Francistown, Maun and Kasane
*NB: Please indicate the branch you’ve applied for.
We will correspond with short listed candidates only