Facilities Coordinators | Infrastructure Facilities Managers
INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITIES MANAGERS (IFM) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Facilities Coordinators.
· The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all the planned and preventative maintenance checks are done and providing support to the Facilities Manager. The Facilities Coordinator is also responsible for collecting data on the performance of soft service contractors.
· Monitors the performance of all soft service providers and submits records to the Soft Services Supervisor
· Oversees sub-contractors and external service providers engaged to do works at the facility.
· Conducts regular and preventative maintenance according to PPM schedules and guidelines.
· Undertakes re-active maintenance tasks and repairs
· Documents all progress on projects and liaise with parties regarding any issues which arise.
· Follows up on payments to contractors.
· Establishes and maintains a good working relationship with the client.
· Undertakes regular physical inspections of the work environment and report on these to the facilities manager.
· Maintain a good working relationship with management and staff of all the sites for which you are responsible
· Maintains all the relevant documentation in compliance with ISO 9001, COHSASA and any other relevant applicable standards prescribed by the client.
· Assists the client in managing safe work practices that are in line with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Adheres to the IFM Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System Policies & Procedures.
· Be available for any afterhours emergency calls by answering the call and attending the concern timorously. This may include physically being on site afterhours.
· Any reasonable action requested by management.
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Qualifications Qualification and Experience
· Diploma in Engineering or other relevant technical field
· Computer literacy on MS Office Packages (MS word, Excel)
· Experience in Facilities / Engineering environment
· Understanding and experience of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ).
· Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates should send their applications with CVs not later than 19 July 2019 to:
Human Resources Department
Infrastructure Facilities Managers
Plot 121, GIFP Unit 1.1