Debswana | Employee Assistance Programme Coordinator
Debswana Diamond Company – Corporate Centre would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Employee Assistance Programme Coordinator
REF: DCC 0000504
Tenable at Orapa, Letlhakane and Damtshaa Mines
To develop and implement comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme services to Debswana employees and their eligible family members, providing clinical assessment, counselling and referrals. Managing the performance and effectiveness of in-house and outsourced counsellors through regular case reviews, case discussions, supervision and ensuring the service level agreements are met.
· Master’s Degree in a counselling discipline – Clinical Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Nursing or equivalent behavioral science qualification.
· Five (5) years post - qualification experience in providing individual, couples and family counselling
· Understanding of mental health and substance abuse issues and short term, solution- focused treatment approaches
· Knowledge of case management
· Registration with Relevant Authority
Pre Appointment Training
· Basic Computer Skills
Post Appointment Training
· Project Management Skills
· Middle Management courses
· Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets and controls the expenditure within approved parameters
· Provide primary consultation which includes the initial intake and bio-psychosocial assessment
· Collaboratively develop SMART clinical goals and treatment plans with clients
· Provide short term counselling within a brief treatment and solution focused clinical framework
· Refer and bridge clients to Debswana outsourced EAP practitioners for specialized or intensive services objectives.
· Ensure professional and ethical management of client information
· Provide effective case management and follow up to ensure progress towards clinical goals.
· Monitor the quality and standard of counselling services provided by both in-house and outsourced counsellors ensuring that such services are consistent with best clinical practice and training
· Deliver health coaching to employees on the prevention of lifestyle diseases
· Facilitate regular case reviews with the case management panel
· Assist in wellness program planning implementation, assessment and evaluation
· Provide training and support to line managers and peer educators on early warning signs of employee distress and low morale and how to respond appropriately
· Provide stress management services to the organization and its employees
· Provide financial management services to employees and refer appropriately to external resources as needs arise
· Implements knowledge management principles through application of tools and methodologies to continuously improve and sustain business performance
· Identifies an implements creative and innovative ideas to continuously improve and sustain business performance
· Establishes and maintains effective relations with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of project objectives
· Coordinates and monitors the implementation of safety, health and environmental programs in area of responsibility taking cognizance of all legal requirements.
· Business Acumen
· Managing performance and holding people accountable
· Planning, Coordination and Execution
· Change Leadership
· Impact & Influence
· Concern for Safety, Health and the Environment
· Service Orientation
· Developing Others
· Teamwork & Collaboration
· Clinical Competency
· Medical Knowledge
· Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
· Interpersonal and Communication Skills
· Professionalism and ethical conduct
· Systems-Based Practice
· Clinical Competency
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply by visiting us on www.debswana.com/CareerInformation/Pages/Job-Opportunities.aspx to register and apply.
Closing date: 02 June 2020
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.