BAC | Electrician: tenable in Gaborone (Permanent & Pensionable)
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures in the College.
Competencies and skills required
· Customer Focus
· Technical Expertise
· Quality and safety
Key performance Areas
· Power Backup
· Electrical/ electronic system maintenance
· Repair electrical/electronic equipment/systems
· Execution and delivery
· Electric metering
· Electrical/ Electronic system installation
· Wiring and Circuit Boards
· Power distribution
· Solar power system
Experience and qualifications
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering or NCC in Electrical services or relevant field.
· At least 3 years of work experience in an electrical services and system installation, maintenance and repair environment
All applications accompanied by cover letter and curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to wb.ca.cab@tnemtiurcer (stating the
position being applied for as the subject of the email) before close of business on Friday 20th September 2019.
NB: Botswana Accountancy College will enter into correspondence only with shortlisted candidates.
Date of Closing: Friday, September 20, 2019 - 17:00