Botswana Tourism | Drivers x2
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Tourism Development Manager, the incumbent shall provide logistical and messenger services in order to enable the Organisation to carry out its activities effectively.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Provision of driving services
· Provide efficient administrative services (banking, documents and mail management)
· Provide professional customer service
· Maintenance of Organization vehicles (safekeeping of service records)
· Provision of relief duties at the Front office
· Compliance and cooperation
· Time Management
· nterpersonal Skills
· Reliable and conscientious
· O' Levels or equivalent
· Valid driver's license.
· Must have at least three (3) years driving experience.
· Experience with driving in off road terrain is essential
· Tourism industry experience and experience with receptionist/ front office duties would be an added advantage
Only candidates who meet the above requirements may apply to Human Resources and Administration Manager at Email to email@example.com
or Hand deliver to Fairscape Precinct, Plot 70667 Fairgrounds Office Park, Building IA & IB, First Floor, Gaborone
Closing Date: 17 July 2019
Correspondence will be limited to short listed applicants only