BAC | Intern - Digital Marketing and Graphic Designer (1-year contract)
Main Purpose of the Job
The role is responsible for developing, designing and managing external, internal and online/ digital communication, creating visual design concepts for digital media, print adverts, newsletter, prospectus, branding, signage, merchandise, events etc. Updating and managing content on BAC digital /online platforms.
Key Performance Areas
· Digital Marketing
· Graphic Design
· Desktop Publishing
· Media Relations
· Corporate Communications & Campaigns
Competencies and skills required
· Computer Literacy
· Execution & Delivery
· Promotions and Campaign Management
· Process & Product Development
Experience and qualifications
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business computing, Marketing, Graphic design, Web management or related field.
· Experience in marketing/ media/ graphic design or similar environment will be an added advantage.
· Operational knowledge of computer programmes, software and various applications, content management, graphic design, web management, social media marketing, search engine optimization, as well as online/ digital marketing and communications strategies and platforms.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to wb.ca.cab@tnemtiurcer before close of business on 17th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.