Scania Botswana | Diesel Mechanic
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Scania Botswana (Pty) Ltd is the importer and distributer for Scania products in Botswana with service depots located in both Gaborone and Francistown. The company is part of an international group which develops, manufactures, sells and services vehicles in the heavy duty transport segment. Currently Scania Botswana has an open position for an experienced Diesel Mechanic at the Gaborone depot and invites qualified applicants to apply for the position by sending a comprehensive CV with references in a sealed envelope. No CV’s will be returned and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send CV To:
P/Bag BO 190, Gaborone
or hand deliver to
Scania Reception at Plot 169, G.I.C.P, Gaborone
Successful candidate must be able to provide proof of below:
• Qualified Diesel Mechanic
• National Craft Certificate
• Valid driver’s licence, EC driver’s licences will be advantageous
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of Basic Electrics will be an added advantage
• Work with limited supervision
• Perform standby duties
• Work overtime when required to do so
• Administration requirements with reference to job cards
• Perform allocated work within the prescribed time frame
• Attend to breakdowns and callouts, following appropriate routines and procedures including roadside safety laws and regulations.
Responsible to perform maintenance and repairs on Scania products.
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality and will only be made available to the people involved in the recruitment process.