BPC | Database Administrator (DBA)
To design, administer, manage and maintain organisational database for efficient and effective business operations. The role is also responsible for database security measures, monitoring and improving database performance and capacity as well as planning for future expansion requirements.
· Autonomy - The job holder works autonomously.
· Improvements - The job holder analyzes future business needs and defines new databases.
· Complexity systems - The job holder works on systems that are very complex.
· A recognised University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Equivalent.
· Industry related certification e.g. MCDA, OCP will be an added advantage
· A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in an ICT environment, 3 of which should have been at Database Administration.
· Basic experience of coordinating the work of others
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
CLICK HERE TO APPLY