Orange Botswana | Customer Care & Quality Assurance Officer
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Commercial Quality Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality within the commercial department through quality checks, identification of training needs and business process reengineering.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
Carry out regular checks and update of our quality control processes to ensure continuous improvement.
• Ensure customer care representatives provide excellent customer service to Orange BW customers in order to maintain higher quality standards.
• Analyse data collected from quality assessments and coach team to improve efficiency.
• Produce reports on the quality of handled calls & advice management on the level of quality standards.
• Evaluating Quality controls in all Orange shops and SBP.
• Monitor quality of service indicators and analyses any change.
• Analyse variance between forecasts and actual database quality.
• Detect, diagnose malfunctions and propose corrective actions.
• Ensure the reliability of data and the correction of anomalies within the framework of action plans or quality action defined by the hierarchy.
• Ensure all customer information and data is captured accurately and updated for the benefit of colleagues and customer.
• Take corrective measures in order to maintain higher quality standards.
• Monitor calls through CQM to ensure that customer care representatives are in compliance with call processing standards set by Orange Contact Centre.
• Ensure customer care representatives effectively and efficiently assist customers without compromising QoS.
• Provide feedback, coaching, training and assistance to customer care representatives, shop attendants and SBP’s to ensure they understand all processes on how to deal with Orange customers.
• Draw customer care representatives performance improvement action plans to ensure linearity in call processing.
• Track performance trend at team and individual level.
• Impact Products & Services knowledge on customer care, shop attendants and SBP to better assist customers more effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure that all customer facing agents understand Orange BW Services & Products.
Knowledge and Skills
• Analytical & problem solving skills.
• Organisational & planning skills.
• Negotiation and sales skills.
• Able to take initiatives & adaptable (ability to work under pressure).
• Computer literate.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in any business related course and any of the following certifications: Quality, ITIL V4, or COBIT will be an added advantage
• 3 years working in a quality environment, banking or telecommunications.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 30th September 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.