iSON Xperiences | Customer Care Executive - Gaborone
iSON Xperiences is one of the largest BPO service provider in Africa; with over 18,000 talented and dedicated employees spread over 15 countries in Africa. iSON Xperiences Botswana is a new entrant into the Botswana market having commenced operations in June 2019 in Gaborone. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to form our pioneer Customer Care Executives team in BOTSWANA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build rapport with customers by handling each and every customer call in a courteous; and professional manner,
· Ensures consistently imparts the correct product and services information during each call.
· Obtains; imparts; clarifies and verifies information to and/or from customers to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service
· Demonstrate appropriate levels of empathy in situations that require these skills; and provides customers with caring individualized attention.
· Accurately tags each call as per defined tagging list/CRM tagging list.
· Ensure that the quality of each call is in compliance with predefined quality parameters.
· Consistently contributes towards improving customer experience by identify potential areas for process/productivity improvements and highlights the same to the Team Leader
· Must have completed 12 years of schooling
· Degree or Diploma will be an added advantage
· Excellent listening skills; uses appropriate probing techniques to facilitate clear understanding of queries and thus provide appropriate and accurate solutions to customer queries.
· Good typing speed and computer skills, particularly with regard to Microsoft office applications
· Good communication skills including a clear voice; and fluency in English and local languages pertaining to the respective location.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to maintain a calm disposition particularly in stressful work situations.
· Displays a positive attitude; ability to remain positive and energetic throughout a work day.
· Updates self on products and services by reading new product information; and participating in training opportunities
· Updates own market intelligence on comparative product and services
· Ability to work any shift in a 24/7 work environment including odd hours; weekends and public holidays
· Ability to work extra hours to meet business needs
Interested? Then please send your application via email including an updated curriculum vitae and a motivation letter as to why you think you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com.
Do not forget to add subject heading – i.e. Customer Care Executive – Gaborone
Read about us on www.isonxperiences.com
Closing date: Friday, 11th October 2019