Old Mutual Botswana | Credit Controller- Finance
This role is responsible for the management of debtor’s accounts to be ensure prompt collection of outstanding premiums and reconciliation of the accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will be expected to:
· Manage a portfolio of accounts in arrears in line with agreed targets
· Implement and comply with arrears management policy and procedures
· Ensure compliance to system and operational controls re: account status indicators, client contact, diary system, client treatment with emphasis on compliance to legislation, statistical reporting on performance, proactive identification of irregular accounts and non-performing accounts
· Prepare documentation for credit approval and opening of accounts
· Liaise with customers, as well as internal personnel including sales and underwriting team
· Circulate statement of accounts on monthly basis and ensuring regular follow up of premium payment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, you must have:
· COP (Short Term Insurance)
· Diploma in Business, Insurance or Accounting
· +2 years relevant experience in an Insurance Credit Control space
· Leading with Influence
· Relationship Management (collaboration)
· Customer led
· Personal Mastery
By applying for these roles, you authorize Old Mutual Botswana, in its capacity as employer, to access your personal information, and to utilise this information for recruitment purposes for this role.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5 July 2019.
For assistance with queries, contact us at 399 5700/01