Sprint Couriers | Couriers (x24)
At Sprint Couriers we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation and that is to hire exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving.
Being a leader in the Courier and Logistic solutions space, we service clients all over the country. Our company headquarters are located in Gaborone, with more offices present nationwide.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you.
Sorting of items, offload and loading into delivery vehicles, constantly communicate with staff and keep delivery records intact. Candidates should demonstrate time management, safe driving abilities and customer service skills and should pay attention to detail.
· Offload and load clients parcels
· Delivery of items by taking prescribe route to ensure safe and prompt delivery
· Fill in necessary document and paperwork on a day to day basis
· Training to abreast current trend and advancement
· Having a cordial relationship with customer by responding to their question and concerns.
· Inspect delivery vehicle to make sure it is in excellent working condition before embarking on a route
· Abide by traffic and transportation standard and abide to traffic laws
Minimum experience and qualifications:
· 3 yrs driving experience
· Valid Police Clearance (no older than 1 month)
· Excellent communication skills
· Class B Driver's license
· PRDP licence
· Trust worthy
· Contactable References
· Min of BGCSE, Diploma or equivalent
Closing date 20th Nov 2019
Please drop your application at our Head Office, Block 3 Industrial, Plot 69368, Unit 1
Applicants outside GBE can use our internal mail through nearest Sprint Couriers branch.
All for the attention - HR Manager - with envelope clearly labelled/indicating the station you are applying for.
|STATION||NUMBER OF COURIERS|