MTN Business | Corporate Sales Executives (x2)
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales revenue, acquiring new clients and satisfaction of existing customers.
The main duties include but are not limited to;
• Expanding the current portfolio allocated and managing accounts
• Liaising with internal departments to create good customer experience,
• Constantly prospecting for new business according to the MTN Sales process.
• Achieving and exceeding set revenue targets on Connectivity, Collaboration and Communication services (ICT)
• Develop and nurture long-term and professional relationships with clients.
• Responding to customer requirements with proposals swiftly as well as contracts for signoffs
• Generating new revenue and protecting contracted revenue.
• Ownership of clients with higher Service Level
• Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring that MTN service experience meet or exceed their expectations.
• Ensuring that all accounts are at a date aging period of less than 60 days.
• Courtesy visits to existing clients and scheduling meetings constantly to make products and capability presentations.
• Negotiate businesses deals at all levels to ensure that your portfolio becomes profitable.
• Handle customer requests, queries and concerns or enquiries in a timely manner
• Living the MTN Values and completing recommenced online trainings for personal development
• Maintaining an accurate database and ensuring sales reporting is done as expected.
• Supporting the marketing functions and ensuring representation in preparing and participating in MTN sponsored events with the aim of generation leads
• Engaging customers to ensure there is high participation in MTN sponsored events.
• Doing internal reports weekly, monthly and quarterly as expected.
• Engaging with the MTN CRM system to ensure quality database and opportunity management.
• Good collaboration or team work
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Analytic skills
• Good Communication skills
• Problem solver
• Innovative and Initiative thinker
• Customer management
Qualification and Experience
• Diploma/Degree in Sales, and Technical (Marketing is an added advantage)
• Minimum of 2-3 years in a B2B sales experience preferably an ISP or a telecommunication environment
• Driver's license is a must
• Must have own registered vehicle
Applications with copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae can be sent to, with heading Application for Temporary Corporate Sales Executive:
Deadline for submissions
Thursday, 5th November 2020