Mazars | Corporate Communications and Marketing Junior Trainee (Level 2)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Prepare client quotations and proposals;
· Assist on tenders and proposals preparations;
· Liaise with supplier for quotations and marketing resource procurement;
· Draft all internal and external communication documents and information;
· Develop brand compliant documents and templates;
· Create high-impact content;
· Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
· Daily progress reporting to immediate supervisor(s).
· Assist with on-line media management.
· A Bachelor's Degree in either Business Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
· Experience in writing business articles and graphic designing is an added-advantage.
· Detailed oriented (important);
· Proficient in English;
· Good written and verbal communication skills;
· Proficient in all MS Office software;
· Team player;
· Hard working and driven;
· Can work under pressure;
· Professional and respectful
Submission: Applicants must forward their CV and Cover letter along with a Copy of their ID and copies of the relevant certificates to Gbe.Recruitment@mazars.co.bw with the subject line "CC & M Junior Advert Dec 2018" no later than 13th January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.