Infrastucture Faacilities Managers (IFM) | Contracts & Sourcing Manager-Purchasing
INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITIES MANAGERS (IFM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Contracts and Sourcing Manager / Purchasing
· Manages the procurement process to ensure compliance with the government policies and procedures.
· Drafts ITT and RFQs based on scope of works drawn up by the Facilities Managers.
· Drafts SLAs for approval by the client or facility
· Develops systems and processes for the on-site supervision of contractors ensuring they provide service as per SLA agreement.
· Builds and maintains a database of all known contractors approved to carry out works for the MOHW.
· Assesses contractors seeking to provide service to the MOHW.
· Oversees the implementation the agreed SLA with Service Providers.
· Holds documented meetings with Service Providers and facility management.
· Attends meetings with client if required.
· Presents monthly reports on the status of all ITTs, RFQs and micro procurements submissions to client.
· Presents monthly reports on the performance of all soft service providers in all facilities to client. Serves as the point of contact for all MOHW procurement issues
· Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting relationships with the MOHW and the facilities
· Liaises daily with Facilities Manager / Facilities Coordinator.
· Coordinates with other teams ensuring satisfactory completion of all work requests.
· Maintains accurate records of all procurement related Works with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
· Provides oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
· Coaches, mentors and develops staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
Reports to: Account Manager - IFM
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Studies
· 2 - 5 years’ experience in a similar management role preferably with Government
· Computer literacy – MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
· Good understanding and experience of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ).
· Working knowledge of equipment, materials and supplies used in the delivery of soft services.
· Good understanding of SLA’s and Management contracts.
· Operational experience at a management level.
· Experience in managing service personnel.
· Good financial and business acumen.
· Knowledge of labour laws and managing labour relations issues.
· Valid driver’s license and own transport.
· Experience in managing non-technical staff.
Interested candidates should send their applications with CVs not later than 26 April 2019 to:
Human Resources Department
Infrastructure Facilities Managers
Plot 115, Kgale Mews
Unit 8 – First Floor