CEDA | Company Secretarial Assistant
Main Purpose of the job
To provide full range of clerical, secretarial and office assistant services to the Company Secretary's office to enhance efficiency of the department and organization. The position reports to the Company Secretary and Director, Legal Services.
Key Performance Areas
1. Preparation for board meetings and logistics.
2. Preparation and distribution of board packs.
3. Compliance with, and adherence to set standards, procedures and schedules.
4. Lodging of statutory documents with Registrar of Companies
5. Record keeping, filing of board records and minutes
6. Travel and accommodation logistics for Board members
7. Speed, quality and accuracy of work
8. Customer relationship
9. Neat and tidy appearance of office
10. Ensuring availability of refreshments and office requisites
Education: BGCSE/ Cambridge Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies would be an added advantage.
1. Minimum five (5) years' experience in an office environment. Experience in a company Secretarial environment would be an added advantage
2. Familiarity with office automation equipment such as binders, photocopiers, printers, fax machines.
3. Efficient computer literacy - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
4. Good typing skills
5. A class B Driving License (minimum 2 years) is required
1. Value and Ethics
3. Customer Service
4. Adherence to deadlines
5. Interpersonal and communication skills
8. Fast learner
All applications must include a comprehensive CV, with certified copies of certificates and summary details of current duties as well as two professional references, and must be submitted to:
Director, Human Capital
Citizen Entrepreneurial Development Agency
Private Bag 00504
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 December 2018