Chief Finance Officer | Mascom
Mascom, the leading mobile operator, aims to become the leading digital service provider and the provider of choice to all users. Our brand statement "Number I because of you" is an acknowledgement of the importance of the role played by customers and all stakeholders in the success of the company as an innovative and proudly Botswana corporate citizen. We are looking for a seasoned Finance leader with a passion for our corporate values of service excellence, innovation, open and effective communication, integrity, team work, and fun!
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO provides financial and operational advice to the CEO to maximize sustainable profitability and assist in the growth of the Company. The incumbent is responsible for implementing robust financial management information processes and controls which support delivery of business performance.
As a seasoned Finance professional, the CFO should provide expert in-depth knowledge, leadership, insight and direction to the financial team to achieve their objectives. This role will develop and deliver annual plans and contribute to Corporate strategic business plans as a member of the leadership team.
The ideal candidate will display strong and agile communication and presentation skills and be astute and aware of global innovation and its impact on the digital telecommunications sector.
Success depends on high competence in:
• Strategy thinking
• Team leadership and motivation
• Communication, influence & impact
• Results focused and commitment
• Business orientation
• Decisiveness and assertiveness
• External environment orientation
• Budget and resource management
• Finance/Accounting Degree, CA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA
• Masters in a relevant field will be an added advantage
• BICA Accreditation mandatory
• Minimum of 10 years practical work experience in medium to large sized organisation preferably Telecoms/ICT of which 5 years must be in senior management role.
Applicants must send their CV's and certified certificates to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Title of the job must be reflected on the subject of the email,
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Closing Date: 26th July 2020