Rakops River Lodge | Chef / General Manager
We invite qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following position that is vacant in our lodge:
CHEF / GENERAL MANAGER
· Applicants must posses a Diploma/Degree or equivalent Culinary Arts from an Internationally recognized Institution with at least 5 years hands on experience as a Chef in a full service upmarket restaurant or a Safari Lodge.
· Applicants most have strong knowledge of quality food handling and control.
· He/She must be able to practice proper safety and sanitation standards especially in the Kitchen,
· Incumbent must be able to manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal preparation, cooking and timeously delivery of food to Clients.
· Applicants must be able to manage and maintain good relationship with Suppliers, Staff and Clients including International Clients.
· He/She must have intensive knowledge in the kitchen inventory Management and corning up with new dishes to add on the menu.
· Applicants must have strong interpersonal skills, sociable and have excellent hosting skills of all Clients.
· Incumbent must have experience with overseeing and coordinating all the activities involved in running the Lodge. Applicants: All applicants must possess a clean driver's license. They must be eager to work in a growing and fast paced environment and keen on satisfying all Clients.
Applicants should address their application letters, enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae. certified copies of certificates and ID and a minimum of three referees to:
Human Resources Manager
Private Bag BO 300
Or Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 June 2019
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview