National Development Bank (NDB) | Cashier (Palapye)
National Development Bank (NDB) was established under an act of parliament in 1963 to provide a varied range of financial services to Botswana's business sector and the public of large and became the first Bank in Africa to be Certified under ISO 9001:2000 International Quality Standards.
NDB is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, dynamic, talented and experienced professional to join the team as Cashier.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the roles ensures the accurate and efficient processing and recording of routine transactions for the Bonk customers including processing loan payments and money transfers. This role is critical in ensuring that cosh is well-handled and kept safe.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The candidate will be responsible for, among others, the following:
• Monitoring client accounts and follow up with clients whore necessary;
• Monitoring and collecting all KYC documents:
• Managing of client queries effectively and efficiently, ensuring quality service and ongoing customer satisfaction:
• To perform mandated product modifications for clients in real time, where possible of flagging requested product changes for clients;
• Request for disbursement and follow up until successful disbursement:
• Increasing loans top ups for support business;
• To apply effective administration services ensuring follow up on client queries:
• To ensure the effective record keeping of oil soles related documents and data;
• Capturing of data accurately:
• Liaises with internal employees well:
• Keep cosh holdings within limits and balance daily cash;
• Identity anomalies and irregularities and adhere to the referral process;
• To be an expert knowledge of the products, structure as well as bank functions
• Certificate in Accounting Studies
• 2 years' cash handling experience
• Good communication skills
• Advanced customer service skills
• Ability to follow precise directions and learn banking equipment and software quickly
The Bank offers competitive remuneration.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their applications (Cover letter, CV and certified copies of identification and qualifications) to the following address no later than Friday 12th June 2020.
Head of Shared Services
National Development Bank
P 0 Box 225