Nandos | Branch Manager
The Nando's Marketing Department is at the hear of our business. Our brand development and brand building team works together to ensure our message and the strategic intent of our business are aligned. Our advertising and marketing is cutting edge and there is always an opportunity to put your mark on one of the world's renowned brands
To support the Marketing Department to manage, develop and participate in various aspects of the business that directly and indirectly contribute to the brand's competitiveness and overall success.
Report to Brand and Marketing Manager
· Executing national marketing campaigns
· Work closely with restaurant managers in developing and managing profitability through driving market
· Delivering innovative local restaurant marketing campaigns. growth.
· Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-Market strategies
· Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace
· Brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to for both internal
· Creates an engaged and motivated front of house and restaurant management workforce by ensuring and external markets the implementation of necessary training initiatives
· Enhances the Nando's brand in all initiatives and guards the integrity of the organization within the digital space
· Key Stakeholder and relationship engagement. e.g. media, corporate customers
· Advertising Agency Liaison
· Media bookings
· Events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
· Brand Cycle visits and conducting quarterly Brand Audits
· Assisting with Customer Care Handling
· Prepare and deliver relevant presentations to senior management
· Manage the Local Marketing Budget
· Assisting with any other additional company operational responsibilities to support operational efficiency
· Must be resilient.
· Superb communication and listening skills an excellent presentation skills
· Requires a high degree of self-motivation. personal accountability, empathy, drive, energy and passion, attention to detail critical analysis, commitment and creativity.
· Must be prepared to work irregular hours. in line with the catering industry
· Must be able to travel. The position is based in Gaborone but it will be required to make nationwide trips to satellite stores on an occasional basis
·Bachelor's degree required in Marketing Communication/Administration with at least 2 years of Marketing/ Advertising experience.
·Experience in the Catering Industry or related field would be advantageous
We will pay the successful applicant a competitive salary commensurate with rates in the catering industry.
Should you meet the above requirements please send your curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
Nando's Botswana (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 80270
Closing date: 16th November 2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO