Driver Messenger | Botswana Power Corporation (BPC)
To drive company vehicles to transport company personnel or visitors and to provide messengerial services to the Corporation.
· Completes vehicle logbook and ensures that all journeys undertaken are authorized by supervisor.
· Collects and delivers external mail, to various destinations as required.
· Drives/collects corporation visitors and staff to/from various destinations as required.
· Cleans vehicles and ensures that they are kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
· Ensures that the motor vehicle is always roadworthy and reports defects.
· Delivers and deposits Corporation cheques at banks.
UNDERTAKES SUCH OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS DIRECTED BY THE SUPERVISOR
Key Performance Areas
· Minimal accident rate
· Timeous and safe delivery/collection of visitors and employees
· Prompt delivery/ collection of mail and deposit of cheques
· Vehicle in a tidy and road worthy condition
· Botswana General Certificate in Secondary Education
· Light duty drivers license
· Two years driving experience
· Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· General Conduct
· Risk of road traffic accidents
· Meeting customer expectations
Closing Date: 8 march 2019
CLICK TO APPLY HERE