Vacancy: Biomedical Technician
Job Purpose and Scope
Our Client is seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Biomedical Technician to join their fast-growing, dynamic institute within the pharmaceutical industry. The Biomedical Technician will be responsible for achieving predetermined sales targets and quotas through effective interaction with healthcare organizations and professionals by constant communication and in-person consultations. The Biomedical Technician moreover, must demonstrate an indisputable ability to maintain expert knowledge of market leading product portfolio (medical equipment and instruments) offered by the establishment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• As a company representative, the Biomedical Technician will be a vital liaison of the organization, providing response to customer inquiries and ensuring that relevant information is directed to the appropriate person/s.
• May be requested to serve upon or provide consultation to various hospital committees or teams as requested by the customer with prior approval of site management.
• Provide customer feedback to healthcare professionals in order to improve existing products or to make recommendations when introducing new products into the market.
• Advise & train personnel and clinicians on how to utilize and maintain biomedical equipment and medications appropriately.
• Provide diagnostic solutions to ensure that the biomedical equipment is functioning proficiently and laboratory equipment is safe to operate.
• Applies his/her technical training and resources to in order to resolve issues with end-users, and provide feedback on routine issues.
• Ensure compliance with health regulatory bodies and maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
• Keep abreast of latest medical trends/issues and advancements by pursuing continuous learning and professional development.
• Associate Degree in Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Medical Sciences.
• Experience with mechanical devices, tools and test equipment vital.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Interpersonal adaptability and versatility
• Excellent presentation skills
• Must have the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and shift focus as and when demands change. Actively supports areas of development and strives for continuous process improvement.
• Sales experience is a fundamental aspect of the role.
The position is tenable in Gaborone.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply giving full details of qualifications, experience and enclosing up-to-date CV’s with at least three names of traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to: moc.stnatlusnocpgc@ofni
CLOSING DATE: 4th November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closure of the advertisement, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.