Botswana Power Corporation | Billing Printer
To execute printing, emailing and postages of customer invoices on a daily basis using the different modes available in the Corporation.
Key Performance Areas
· Timely and accurate dispatch of customer invoices
· Customer satisfaction
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Extracts bill print file from the billing system and prepares it for sending to machine for printing.
· Daily monitoring of the production of print file to avoid delays in invoice printing
· Operates the printer and enveloping machines in processing the customer invoice file.
· Verifies accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
· Packages and posts printed documents Reconciles Printing and postages reports to facilitate accurate supplier payments
· Ensues that printing stationary is adequate and timely restocking of such
· Contacts customers to obtain or relay account information.
· Shredding and safe disposal of defective sheets
· Monitors equipment to ensure proper operation.
· Certificate in Computer Studies or equivalent
· A valid driver’s license
· One year experience in printing environment and machine operation.
· Procedural awareness and understanding
· Numerical Skills
· Computer Skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills
· Speed and efficiency
· Attention to detail
· Results Driven
· Team Collaboration
· Customer Focus
Closing 31 December 2018
CLICK TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB