Master Farmer Feeds | Assistant Maintenance Manager
Master Farmer Feeds (Pty) Ltd t/a Nutri Feeds Botswana require the services of an experienced, hands on Assistant Maintenance Manager at their Animal Feed Mill in Pilane. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the incumbent will be supporting the Maintenance Manager in his daily tasks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Supervision of all maintenance staff on a daily basis and the quality control of all work
· Planning for and allocation of all maintenance related work
· Ensuring that maintenance staff adheres to all company policies and procedures at all times.
· Assisting with planning and coordination of projects
· General staff morale and discipline
· Accurate record keeping
This prospective leader must possess the following attributes:
· Maintenance Management Qualifications. Qualified Artisan. (Preferable Mechanical)
· Five years' experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably milling, with specific experience in managing the maintenance department.
· Must be dynamic, flexible and have sound technical skills.
· Sound communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
· Must be prepared to work extra time.
· Own transport with valid driver's licence.
· Must have traceable references.
This highly organised, disciplined and energetic individual can send their full CV's before 15th January 2019 (with Certifications attached) to in writing to: -
The Human Resources Officer
Master Farmer Feeds (Pty) Ltd
t/a Nutri Feeds Botswana
Private Bag 17
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org