Regent hotel | Assistant Hotel / Front Office Manager
We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
You will be responsible for assisting in the running of the hotel in the GM’s absence.
· Assist GM in the running of operations, in his absence you would be the one responsible for the hotel operations.
· Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
· Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
· Schedule shifts
· Ensure timely and accurate customer service
· Handle complaints and specific customers requests
· Daily invoicing for corporate clients
· Troubleshoot emergencies
· Monitor stock and order office supplies
· Ensure proper mail distribution
· Prepare and monitor office budget
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Weekly & Monthly financial reports Monthly Tourism statistics
· Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
· Business management Diploma or any other recognized hospitality qualifications for the position applied for.
· Proven work experience as a Front office manager or Reception manager
· Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
· Proficiency in English (oral and written)
· Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
· Solid knowledge of Micros / Opera Fidelio front office system
· Good Organisation skills and multitasking abilities
· Problem Solving skills
· Excellent communication and people skills
Closing date: 05 November 2018
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org