Maru-a-Pula School | Admissions Officer/Personal Assistant
Maru-a-Pula School seeks a highly-motivated, detail-oriented individual to fill the Admissions Officer/Personal Assistant to the Principal position from 1 March 2019. The successful applicant will report directly to the Principal.
Education and Experience
Minimum: Diploma in administration; or 5 years administrative experience; or a first degree.
· Maintaining staff records and contracts
· Organizing Principal’s diary
· Maintaining staff and student Data Base
· Making travel arrangements for Staff Development
· Communication with parents and prospective parents
Skills and Requirements
· Confident and enthusiastic personality able to withstand and resist all manner of requests
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills
· Proficient with data entry
· Ability to perform with minimal supervision
· Strong interpersonal skills characterised by tact, patience and courtesy
· Excellent written and verbal communication as well as proof-reading skills.
· A sense of humour and a respect for confidentiality
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and must include a cover letter, CV and list of three references.
Deadline for submission is Friday 30 November 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.