Unitrans Botswana | Administration Clerk
Unitrans Botswana, a road freight and fuel and chemical transportation, distribution and logistical Company requires the services of an experienced Botswana citizens to fill the following position at its Gaborone Offices:
The position overall entails assisting in providing an efficient administrative and support service to the Admin Manager based at Tariton by conducting general office duties, administrative operational reports and handling drivers' and customer matters.
· Printed out and send relevant documents are to various Despatch Manager to collect information
· Documents/reports are checked for accuracy and updated daily
· Reports and documents are filed according to prescribed procedures for audit purposes. i.e. PODS, Trip Sheets, etc. for audit purposes
· Schedules to attach monthly invoices are prepared according to prescribed format Figures are calculated according to prescribed formulae
· Reports are submitted timeously, according to the prescribed format
· Receipts issued from a numbered Receipt Book & receipt numbers recorded on Bank Deposit Voucher
· Customer queries are handled timeously
· Invoices correctly issued and delivered as requested by customers and never duplicated Signed invoices sent to Regional for payment
· Upkeep and tidiness of offices and surroundings managed
· Process payments and receipts of income and ensure that transactions are recorded accurately in the General Ledger
· Forecast monthly administration costs;
· Monitor of debtors and creditors:
· Produce monthly accounting reports;
· Providing overall support to the finance Manager.
· Accounting Degree/AAT or equivalent
· Membership of an internationally recognised accountancy institution (e.g. CIMA,ACCA or ACA) and at least (3) three three work experience at supervisory level in a computerised accounting environment.
· Work experience in a transport, distribution or supply chair planning environment will be an added advantage.
· The incumbent must be assertive, decisive with good leadership and communication skills
· Applicants must have, among others: Self- motivation good communication and organizational skills; good numeracy and computer literacy skills, and ability to work independently and under pressure.
Please apply in writing giving as much detail as possible on each of the following:
· Dates of employment and length of service on each or at each employer
· Relevant work experience
Applications that do not meet all of the above requirements will not be considered and only those shortlisted will be responded to. Please apply through your Terminal Manager to:
Human Resources Manager UNITRANS BOTSWANA P.O. Box 426 GABORONE
Applications with CVs and certified copies of certificates, OMANG and names of two referees should give as much detail as possible, including: Dates of Previous Employment and Length of Service at each Employer and Salary at each position held and addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 426
Closing Dates 26th April, 2019.
Applications that do not meet all of the above requirements will not be considered. And correspondence will be entered into only with short-listed candidates.