Air Botswana | Accounts Officer
If you are high reaching, diligent, passionate about change, eager to build a strong foundation for an accomplished career, and like the idea of working in an airline with great corporate culture, we have just the right role for you!
1. ACCOUNTS OFFICER
Purpose of the Job
To accurately compute and reconcile accounting documentation strictly in accordance with accounting standards and procedures.
· Receives management accounts input documents from other departments
· Prepares management accounts monthly journals.
· Receives, checks and processes cargo refund applications and supporting documents.
· Retrieves electronic invoices from relevant websites, downloads and processes them in Cargo revenue accounting system.
· Responds to and resolves debtor's queries
· Collects debts and outstanding
· Inputs data and produces monthly statements
· Checks deposit slips against the cashbook batches for accuracy
· Reconciles cash book to bank statements
· Reconciles revenue accounting data to reported passenger manifests and flight coupons
· Prorates tickets to determine sector value of uplifted flight coupons and FIMS using interline billing rules
· Reconciles all necessary interline billing accounts.
· Responds and resolves interline disputes and correspondence.
Minimum Education required
· Should be fully qualified as an Associate Accounting Technician (AAT) or equivalent.
Minimum Experience required
· Two (2) years post qualification experience in a computerized accounting environment.
· Should be in good standing with BICA
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the expertise to take on any of these exciting opportunities, please submit: a detailed CV, cover letter, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience to the Director, Human Resources, Air Botswana at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 19, 2019
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.