Accounts Intern (x2) | BOFINET
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant the incumbent will be part of the fixed asset management team that is responsible for project accounting, maintenance of the company’s fixed asset register and implementation of fixed asset policies and framework.
• Periodic tagging and physical counting of company assets countrywide.
• Assist in carrying out fixed asset valuations and impairment assessments.
• Project accounting and maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
• Assist with month end reconciliations and financial reports.
• Manage monthly tracking of existing assets.
• Any other duties assigned by the Manager.
The candidate should have;
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified true copies of academic certificates and Omang to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Email to: wb.oc.tenifob@tnemtiurcer
CLOSING DATE: 13th October 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO
Closing Date : 13th October 2020
Please contact us on: 3995500
Due to Covid19 outbreak hand deliveries will not be allowed
Find Jobs and sell on www.adcentralbotswana.com